At Cherry Valley Smiles we accept a variety of primary and secondary insurances. Insurances companies that we plan to be in-network with include: Highmark, UPMC, Aetna, Cigna, Connection Dental, Delta Dental Premier, Dominion PPO, Humana, MetLife, Principal, and United Concordia. While dental insurance is meant to help with the costs of care, few insurance plans cover all treatment costs at 100 percent. Therefore, our office provides a variety of methods to pay for any remaining costs. Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, credit card or ask us about our in-house payment and subscription plans. Our staff will be happy to help you determine what method of payment works best for you.
As a courtesy, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf to your insurance company if you have provided us with all necessary insurance information at or before the time of your appointment. Please be familiar with your insurance benefits, as we will collect from you the estimated amount that insurance is not expected to pay. Please note, unless arranged otherwise, all co-pays and deductibles will be collected on the day of treatment. If you are not sure what your covered benefits include our staff will be happy to assist you in understanding.
Cherry Valley Smiles Loyalty Program
What it includes:
- Two hygiene appointments (Cleaning, Exam, Bitewing X-Rays)
- PLUS 25% off any additional service Cherry Valley Smiles offers.
**Does not include promotional sales products such as toothbrushes, mouthwash, etc…
What it costs:
- $250/year for a single member
- $150/year for a second member ($400/year for two members)
- $170/year for each additional family member
- All patients are eligible to join.
- Join instantly! No application needed. Includes services not typically covered by insurances.
- Membership valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Cannot be combined with other insurance plans
- Membership MUST be paid in full prior to receiving any treatment
- You have 30 days to add a family member to the plan!